WARNING - This site is for adults only!

This web site contains sexually explicit material:
You have free video view(s) remaining.

A Good Man

Runtime: 48:11 | Added: 04/27/2024 | Featuring: Pristine Edge, Ryan Driller

Categories: Blondes, Blowjob, Busty, Creampie, Cumshot, Homewrecker, MILF, Seduction, Voyeur

Video Description:

Thomas (Ryan Driller) goes to see Monica Powell (Pristine Edge) on a referral from his friend Rob, hoping she can help him with his problem: he strongly suspects his wife is cheating on him. But he's been given a bum steer: Monica works on frame-ups involving straying husbands (not wives) -she's not your usual private eye.

But she's attracted to the guy, gives him a referral to a real investigator and leaves her card, offering him the chance to chat if he's ever lonely. Thomas calls back a month later and Monica agrees to visit his home for a conversation. It turns out his wife is missing, and he doesn't know what to do. Monica reports she has a 90% success rate using herself as bait to ensnare husbands. The other 10% turn out to either be gay or actually in love with and loyal to their wives. He explains that his wife didn't return on time from a work trip and when he tried calling her a man answered the phone. Thomas comes off as completely helpless in this situation, and Monica is anxious to help in some way. "Why don't we give her a taste of her own?", she asks. "My wife is the one cheating on me. I would never cheat on her", he insists.

"You mean you've never been with another woman before?", Monica wonders. "I never wanted to be", he replies. When pressed further, he admits: "Yeah, I think about being with other women, probably more than I should". Monica impulsively kisses him on the lips, then apologizes, saying "Sorry, I just couldn't resist". The more Thomas explains about his situation, living in a mansion he can't really afford, even with his wife's salary included, the more sympathetic he is in Monica's eyes. She can't resist kissing him again.

"You're a good man. You're a good person, do you know that?", Monica declares. "It turns me on how modest you are and how genuinely kind you are. I don't think I can contain myself if I stay here", she admits and gets up to leave. Thomas stops her, saying: "You're not what I expected. You seduce and entrap men so their wives can get an extra settlement, right?". "Look, I can't make anyone do something they don't want to do", Monica insists. "And I want to kiss you again", he answers. "I shouldn't", she says and walks toward the door. He stops her, and kisses her again.

Thomas is sure of what he wants now, and when Monica asks him whether he's willing to risk everything if she found him cheating, he no longer cares. As they undress in the living room, he jokes: "This isn't one of your traps, is it?". She kneels down, and pulls his cock out of his pants and asks: "Does this seem like a trap?". Soon they're on the couch with Thomas eating her pussy. Watch the seductive scene unfold...

You Might Also Like

Greed Love and Betrayal pt.4

Bree Daniels, Kristen Scott, Zac Wild

My Brother, the Masseur

Kyler Quinn, Tyler Cruise

I Don't Need Anyone

Charlotte Sins, Tommy Pistol

Push Plxy

Kimmy Granger

Dont Say A Word: Act II

Alex Blake, Brad Newman, Tyler Nixon

A Killer On The Loose pt. 4

Aiden Ashley, Dante Colle, Seth Gamble

The Photoshoot Incident

Chad Alva, Sarah Taylor

Sexting Daddy

Laney Grey, Tommy Pistol

My Daddy, My Home

Chad White, Scarlett Hampton

get full access to MissaX!